Wednesday 7 October 2009

Sorry about all the wildlife.

This entry takes place over the end of our summer. While we're still having sunny days, I really feel like the summer is well and truly over. Everything changed over the space of a week or two.

While I was really sad to leave America in August, I was so happy to come back home. The party started right back where we left off the day we got home.

Over at mine. Linda and Sophie hanging out in the kitchen window seat.




Jonathan with cats ears, subtle cat ears.

Sophie cuddling Harrison's leg.

Linda moved back down to Blackpool for Uni, so at the last minute we decided to come along and 'help'.


Jonathan's patriotic side coming out. Or it's a shadow from Linda's window.

Light from the computer.

Window washer surprised us the next morning with a visit.

Polaroid came out a little odd. Not sure if it's the film or the camera. We took a walk down to the pleasure beach.

It was shut.

A stroll through the park instead.


with ice cream.


Went to Coral Island.

Paradise it was.

Linda played like a champ...

...and won a horrible winged donkey. Which she then gave away.

I don't have an awful lot to say about this one.

I went up to my mum's house to buy a car for work. I now have a boot big enough to comfortabley fit a travelling studio!

Mums new washing line. Looks funnily enough, the exact same as the old one.

Molly, next doors dog, came over to greet me.

She's not shy.

The next morning I woke up in my old room to a mini camera obscura. I remember when I was younger I used to see this on my bedroom wall a lot. The red postie van pulling up, the postie walking up the drive, back down, the van driving away. I didn't know what it was then.

We took Molly and Zac for a morning walk through the woods next to my house.




My house is on the left.



Mum getting food ready for the chickens.



The chickens; Eenie, Meanie, Mieny and Mo.






Today's takings.

Mum persuading the girls to get back in.

Graham's car.

While hanging out in my garden I heard a little whimpering sound over the fence.



This is my garden's main feature.



Bumped into Mia.

She fell over.

And started being cute.


Coming back home from next door's later that night.

That's all for now, I'm off to watch some of my new Tom & Jerry box set. Yay.

xxoo

1 comment:

Maria Maclennan. said...

Reminds me of home :'( *Sniff* x x x